This kit contains:
- "that gal" brightening face primer
- Erase Paste concealer
- Boi-ing concealer (in 2 different shades)
- Lemon Aid colour correcting eyelid primer
- Eye Bright eye brightener
So really this is a 5-in-1 review
1) "that gal" brightening face primer
2) Erase Paste concealer
This was the product I was most disappointed with out of the Confessions of a Concealaholic set. After reading lots of reviews I expected it to completely hide any dark circles however when I got it it really didn't do much in terms of coverage. It didn't last particularly long and I found that I ended up putting my trusty Rimmel London Match Perfection concealer over the Erase Paste which disappointed me. The colour was slightly too dark for my skin tone which is probably part of the problem so I may try it in a lighter shade in the future.
3) Boi-ing concealer
This comes in two shades which is great for different skin tones and you can mix them together to get the exact colour you want. It had a nice texture and had better coverage than Erase Paste. It still didn't completely hide dark circles but it is good at covering blemishes. I may consider buying the full sized product however it definitely isn't the perfect concealer
4) Lemon Aid colour correcting eyelid primer
This was another product I was pleasantly surprised with. I never really felt the need to purchase an eyelid primer however this definitely changed my view. Lemon Aid really does do what it says. It hides all redness and provides a nice base for long lasting eyeshadow.
5) Eye Bright eye brightenener I really don't know what do think about this product. You put a bit of the product on the inside of your eyes and it wakes up your face and brightens up your eyes. It's a nice texture and seems to be long lasting however I'm not sure I see the point of it. A bit of white eyeshadow can do the exact same job for much cheaper.
Overall I have mixed views about the Confessions of a Concealaholic kit. Some definite pros are "that gal" and lemon aid. The brushes are relatively good quality and they are each labelled for the product they are to be used for which is useful. The kit is a useful size and easy to carry around and so far it seems that the products are a good enough size to last long enough. However I would say the main disadvantages are the actual concealers which are nice to use but not the best I've tried.
Do you have a similar or different experience with this set? Do you have any tips for how I could use it? Any questions on any of the products?